"Based on findings from canvassing and independent analysis by WE THE PEOPLE of South Dakota, it is
imperative that before the November 8, 2022 general election the Secretary of State and the County Auditors
update the voter rolls by removing voters that are deceased, have moved to another location, or have been
inactive for two general elections."
November 3, 2020 Election Certified on November 10, 2020
SD Secretary of State website shows the following-
During the 2020 election
- 4/2/2021 – 427.529 Ballots cast in the state
- 4/2/2021 – 422,609 Total ballots cast by County
- 9/22/2021 – 428,501 Ballots Cast in the State
- 12/29/2021 – 427,074 Ballots cast in the state
The Voter rolls dated 9/22/2021 show the following
- 25,272 Registered Voters from Mail Forwarding Companies and 11,089 votes on November 3, 2020
- Inflated voter rolls the first day of absentee voting 09/18/2020
- 4,379 votes not connected to a voter in 2020
- Voter Registration Ended for the November 3, 2020 election on 10/19/2020 (15 days before the election) per
South Dakota Codified Law 12-4-5.
o 163 voters registered to vote AFTER 11/3/2020
o 552 voters registered on 11/3/2020 of which 49 voted
o 260 voters registered between 10/20/2020 and 11/3/2020
o 11 voters voted twice
o 256 voters over 120 years old
Voter rolls dated 12/29/2021 compared to voter rolls dated 9/22/2021
- 146 new voters voting on 11/3/2020, not previously recorded
- 601 voter records removed
- 36 new voters registered between 9/22/2021 and 12/21/2021, that voted in the November 3, 2020
- 18 blank records that voted November 3, 2020
Voter Registration – SDCL 12-1-4 states, "For the purposes of this title (Title 12), the term, residence, means
the place in which a person has fixed his or her habitation and to which the person, whenever absent, intends
Door to door canvassing took place in Minnehaha, Lincoln and Pennington counties on February 5, 2022 and
March 15, 2022.
- 10,388 votes recorded from 5 Mail Forwarding Companies
- 1,113 voters had (non-military) out of country addresses such as Poland, South Korea,
Thailand, France, Ireland, etc.
- 1,893 votes recorded from campgrounds, hotels, motels
- 328 votes from invalid addresses, no street address listed
- 150 votes from Police stations, non-profits, governments buildings and Walmart.
- 361 houses reached
- 160 of those residents answered the door
- 96% voter roll discrepancies February 5th
- 92% voter roll discrepancies March 15th
- 4 homes were vacant
Absentee Ballots – SDCL 12-19-7 states: the voter shall either mail the ballot, deliver it in person or have it
delivered to the person in charge of the election. In the November 3, 2020 election, South Dakota
implemented the use of Absentee Ballot Drop Boxes.
- 38 counties used ballot drop boxes for collecting ballots during the 11/3/2020 election
- 29 counties monitored the drop boxes with video footage.
- Drop box video is election material
- Federal law §20701 states election materials must be kept 22 months.
- No Counties in South Dakota kept the video footage.
Help Support The Dakota Leader... DONATE TODAY!
--SD Canvassing Contact- Vicky Buhr Vicky Buhr firstname.lastname@example.org sdcanvassing.com
|Post Date: 2022-08-16 12:54:20||Last Update: 2022-08-21 18:20:41|